Friday, July 31, 2009

I Love Saturdays

treattrackers are very proud of their lovely friend Ria who has started her own business selling jewellery and antiques. Here's my first purchase - a beautiful pair of earrings to wear at Christmas time and an even more beautiful garnet necklace. I kept the docket as a souvenir!

Here's a picture of the Wooloongabba Antiques Centre, Wellington Road East Brisbane where you can find Ria's space inside.
I took an educated guess that this was Ria's space. It had a nice old pair of luminous rosary beads (remember those - used to be a must have!) and lots of garnets. I loved the toothpick holder. I hope I'm right about the cupboard, Ria.


treattrackers Danielle, Elizabeth, and Julie loved the old Chevrolet after they had had a lovely time sticking their hand under the doors of the antiques shop to pat the cute antique cats inside!




treattrackers Jule and David at Pearl cafe for brekky.





Surely you must be sisters! Wouldn't that be a nice thing for someone to say.




Danielle and Julie love the brekky at Pearl yet again for our start to the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment